Sunday, May 11, 2008

Three more days! I'm pretty excited. My party yesterday was awesome; everyone had a great time. It was nice having everyone together. I was a little upset that my younger sister didn't show up but I pretty much expected it anyway so I wasn't surprised (*sigh* long story). Other than that though everything was great. My dog Lucy was the star of the party. She is just a sweet animal and everyone loves her. My kids really enjoyed themselves too.

I also wanted to say thanks to all of you for your support through all of this. It is greatly appreciated. Makes me feel better knowing that other people know what I'm going through and being able to talk to people who understand.

I tried to download picasa for pictures and my computer doesn't like it so I'm just going to have to try again. I will post pictures no matter what though. Well gotta go for now will post the day of surgery before I leave.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Just wanted to stop by and tell you good luck, again! Glad you've been enjoying your time before surgery :)

Katherine (Kate) said...

What a great way to spend the weekend...nothing cheers like happy family (not always a given though, eh?!)

Will be thinking of you lots and eagerly awaiting news of your being on the 'other side'......YAY!!! No more waiting!!! (and good drugs~ yipee ti-yi-yay!) :)

Michelle said...

OMG...tomorrow!! I am so excited for you. You must be feeling nervous, excited, anxious... just know that we are ALL here for you! Everything will go perfectly! I'm sure you'll be having a lot of good vibes sent your way.
Good luck and we'll see you on the "other side!!"