Sunday, May 18, 2008

Swelling is worse!

I didn't think it was possible for the swelling to get any worse but it has. I am in constant pain and I can't sleep. Time for me to complain now I'm due. Seriously, though the swelling can't get any worse can it? I called my Dr. to see if it should be this bad and he thinks it's bad because I'm not sitting up enough. Well, I can't lay down because I swell too much (I told him this or rather my husband did) and the dr. said if I don't see any improvement by tomorrow he wants me to go in to see him. Also, the pain should be letting up some too he said and it's not; it keeps me up at night and isn't well controlled yet. So the dr. called in some more pain meds for me and we'll see how it goes. Anyway glad to hear from Leah and that she made it through ok. Way to go Leah! I hope she doesn't feel as bad as I do right now. Although, when my mom came over to see me I did feel better, something about mom's touch no matter how old you are. Take care everyone; will post more pics soon.

5 comments:

holski said...

Hang in there Heather! You can do it! I'm thinkin about ya girl. =)

Heather said...

Thanks Holly.

Katherine (Kate) said...

You're aloud to complain any time and as much as you want. You've been through ALOT. Sure hoping the new meds are able to get pain under control in a hurry so you can get a decent night's rest...a few of them. I am glad to hear that your Doctor is available and willing to follow through with seeing you.

Amazing the power of Mom, isn't it? Lots of prayers going you r way, Heather :)

ingrid said...

hang in there! it is a very tough process and you should definitely let out all your complaints here. we're here to support and listen.

Heather said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.