Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here are my before pictures:


Well, tomorrow's the big day. I need to be at the hospital at 6 a.m. and my surgery is scheduled for 7:30. We decided not to spend the night in Burlington so that means I have to get up at 4 in the morning. I am very nervous and excited but mostly nervous. I just got back from the orthodontist and my surgical hooks are in place. They really aren't that bad except food gets caught in them more so than the braces, in my opinion anyway. My orthodontist said I'll only have them in for a week. Not so bad right? My jaw is sore today but I'm more tense than usual so that doesn't help. My bag is packed and I'm ready to go. I will try to post tomorrow morning before I leave but I can't be sure I will. My husband will post for me after the surgery to let you know how it went. Guess that's it for now. Take care everyone.

8 comments:

Shontelly said...

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW HEATHER!!! Your in my prayers.

ingrid said...

good luck tomorrow!! :)

holski said...

Heather! Good luck girl! You're going to do great. I'll be sending good vibes your way tomorrow. So excited for you!!!! Go get 'em and we'll talk to you when you're post op!!!! =)

Michelle said...

Good Morning! It's 3:00am and I just woke up because I heard something and I thought of you. Good luck today, I'm sure everything will be just fine! Please thank your husband for keeping us posted!
Take care!!

Michelle said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing. I've checked several times, anxiously awaiting your husbands post...

Katherine (Kate) said...

No pressure, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and sending cyber hugs your way.

You are officially on the other side!!! Hang in there, girl :)

Shontelly said...

Hey Heather's husband, is she ok?! = D

Congrats Heather! It's all over and your on your way to recovery!!! Can't wait till your next post.

Blogger braces said...

Woww...very hard braces...