Saturday, May 17, 2008




And here are today's photo's. You can see the bruising a lot today, more swelling and more pain today (you were right Shontell). Today has been a terrrible day for pain and swelling. I'm ok as far as food goes; I'm not hungry anyway so all I want to do is drink. I am probably just going to go to bed after I write this post. I didn't realize how tired I was going to be. I really don't like it but oh well it'll pass too. Have had a little bit of a fever all day, low grade 100.2 most of the day. So anyway, take care everyone and will talk to you all again soon.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Even under all of that swelling (which should start getting better from here, right?), your profile is AWESOME!!! Thank you for being so great about pictures and updating us about your progress. Thinking about you!

Katherine (Kate) said...

Wow, you are a trooper to be keeping us up to date while you're feeling not-so-hot. Hope you get lots of rest and are starting to feel better soon. You can DO it. One day a a time, hone, and will be thinking about you lots *hug* :)

Michelle said...

I second that, Your profile looks great and we all appreciate the pictures. Somehow I think it makes us feel better seeing how someone else is doing in a similar situation. I think things should definitely start getting better now. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Don't forget to eat, even a little. It will help you heal more quickly.
Are you wired?

Heather said...

No, I'm not wired. Really glad I'm not though I don't think it would've made much of a difference at this point cause I don't feel like eating anyway.