Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 10




Day 10
So what do you think? I think the swelling has gone down a lot. The pain is very slowly getting better, though not fast enough for me. I over did things today and am feeling lousy at the moment. My own fault but I learned my lesson; the pain isn't worth it. I spent the day at the camp ground with my family. Most of them haven't seen me since before the surgery and can't believe how different I look with all of the swelling. So, I showed them pictures from a week ago and they all agreed that I look much much better today lol. I have this itching/burning/tingling/pain on the right side of my nose and cheek and it is driving me crazy. It itches but it hurts at the same time. I scratch there and it doesn't itch on the skin, it feels like it itches inside under my skin. I am gonna call my doctor and find out what the heck that is. My joints are also very achy. Anyway, you get the picture, I feel yucky. So, I am going to say good night to everyone. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Shontelly said...

"It itches but it hurts at the same time. I scratch there and it doesn't itch on the skin, it feels like it itches inside under my skin." <-- Don't worry your pretty lil head off. It's normal! It's just your nerves coming back to life.

You do look SO much better as far as swelling goes. Almost at your two week mark! My does time fly.

holski said...

Thanks for keeping us so up to date Heather. =) You're looking better everyday. Soon you'll be back to your ol' self. =)

Michelle said...

You are looking much less swollen.
I have seen others write about the itching. It must be a weird feeling. Hopefully the nerves will heal quickly!

V said...

Looking great girlie! Give it a few days you won't even look as though you've had anything done, haha :) xxx

Shontelly said...

HEATHER!! How ya doing babe? It's been four days since your last post.. just saying. =D!

Katherine (Kate) said...

How's it going this week, Michelle? Been thinking of you lots and hope all is improving, day-by-day. Take care, girl :)