Saturday, February 9, 2008

No pictures yet

I was going to post pictures today but I can't find the (?)USB for my camera so I can download the pictures. I don't like my picture taken so I don't have any recent pictures I can just scan, so as soon I find what I need I'll post the pictures. So, anyway I have an appointment with my TMJ doctor on the 13th (not looking forward to it) to discuss when he thinks I should have the jaw surgery. He wants me to wait until July but I don't want to do it then; I've already been in braces for over a year. Besides that we do alot of things in the summer like camping and fishing that I don't want to miss out on. So, I'm going to try to convince him that May is better. I have two insurances; one has already approved the surgery but I will be losing that insurance in June and the other insurance hasn't approved it yet so May is going to have be it. I can't afford to pay for the surgery and I would be very upset to have gone through with the braces and pain for nothing. I'm also really really hoping that the surgery will help the tmj pain. Has anyone who's had the surgery had to deal with the tmj pain? If you did, did the surgery help? I just want this all to be over. I'm tired of being in pain all the time.

No comments: