Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I have a couple of recipes if anyone is interested. They are really easy and I thought they tasted pretty good. Just a little something I made up so enjoy.
Beef Stew-
1 15oz can of Roast Beef Hash
1 15oz can of beef broth
1 4oz jar of baby food carrots
Put in blender and blend. Pour in bowl or cup and microwave til warm. Freeze what you don't eat.
This next recipe my sister gave me for a cake but I liked the filling and made it a pudding.
Pumpkin Pudding-
1 15oz (or 15 1/2oz) can of pumpkin
1 package of instant vanilla pudding
1/4-1/2 cup of brown sugar-depending on how sweet you like it
pumpkin pie spice-I use about 1/2 of a teaspoon but you can use however much you like
milk to thin it
mix everything together with whisk or mixer and enjoy; freeze what you don't eat.
Hope you enjoy them as much I have. The beef stew doesn't look as good as it tastes but most of the blended food doesn't look that appetizing anyway, lol.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the recipes, I'll definitely give them a try. I'm having a hard time thinking of stuff that's not sweet. The beefstew should be a treat.
I hope the pain you have been feeling is getting better.

Keep your chin up about the kid issues. My oldest daughter is driving us crazy right now too. She's been with some guy for a while now and he treats her so badly. We thought when she went off to college she would move on but, his control over her has gotten worse. She just doesn't see it. It's like she would give up everything for him.
If tehy could only see what we see... just for a moment.
Stay strong!

Katherine (Kate) said...

I'm off to buy supplies to make that pumpkin pudding right now...Nummmmm~ sounds delish! Bet you could make popsicles out of it too.... Thanks alot, I'm going to consume my body weight in pudding by the end of the week :)

ingrid said...

these look good! hope you're recovering well :)

Anonymous said...

Chuck told me about your site and all the work you have had done. You are a brave women. Your looking great and may you have a speedy recovery. Bob Hanbury

Anonymous said...

Definitely going to try those once I'm past the syringe-and-liquid stage.

Katherine (Kate) said...

Hey Chica.

Just popping in to see how the last couple of weeks have been going for you. Strength with ongoing healing, girl. And hopefully some peaceful rest along the way :)

holski said...

Heather! Where the heck are ya? =) How you holdin' up? =)

Shontelly said...

Where'd ya go??

Rachel said...

Hey Heather, just seeing how things were going. Haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope you are healing up well!