Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pre-surgery jitters

Only 29 days left 'til surgery and I'm starting to get really nervous. I am also anxious to hear what my orthodontist says about the mock surgery he and the OS performed. I have an appointment with him on Friday. I spoke to my OS office last Friday about the blood donation thing and the girl I spoke with said the doctor wanted to speak to me about that. I'm guessing he's going to tell me it's not necessary to do the donation. He was supposed to call me last Friday but never did so I'll call him again today. I will keep you posted about what he says.
Yesterday I had my teeth cleaned and the assistant said I was doing a very good job keeping everything clean. I guess being obsessed with keeping my teeth clean is really paying off lol.
The weather here is really shaping up; we are expecting to be hitting 70 degrees by the end of the week. My flowers are coming up like crazy, the leaves are budding, and the snow is almost gone. I plan on working outside all week to get the lawn cleaned up and looking nice again. So, gotta go so I can start the clean up. Will post again at the end of the week to let you know the results of the mock surgery. Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good luck at your appointment today. I hope all goes well, keep us posted.

Enjoy this beautiful weather wear getting!